- Bulk Pick up September 2022
- Agenda EDC Meeting August 16, 2022
- NOTICE OF FINDING OF NO SIGNIFICANT IMPACT AND NOTICE 2022
- Equal Housing Opportunity - Federal Fair Housing Law
- Take Notice Planning and Zoning Public Hearing August 24, 2022
- 2021 Consumer Confidence Report Public Water System
- Customer warning about DOXO.com Third-Party Website
- MASTER FEE SCHEDULE 2022
- Public Notice Community Development Block Grant - Mitigation
The City of Goliad Monthly Brush Pickup
Inside city limits ONLY.
No commercial properties.
Brush must be parallel with street, outer edge of pile not to extend 4 foot from the edge of street.
- The brush must be in a neat pile free of nails and screws or any type of metal.
- NO oversized limbs, NO stumps, NO bagged leaves, NO construction, roofing or timbers. LIMBS ONLY.
- BRUSH CAN NOT BE MORE THAN 3 INCHES IN DIAMETER.
- You can START putting out brush curbside beginning third Wednesday of the month. Brush should not be put out before third week of month.
- Brush must NOT be place by utility poles, water lines, mail boxes, etc. Brush must be easily accessible for pick up.
AS A REMINDER: City employees WILL NOT enter private property to remove any brush piles or trimmed brush. Brush must be placed neatly and free of nails, screws, metals and must be easily accessible to City Employees for removal. Oversized limbs and large trees WILL NOT be picked up. All brush needs to be trimmed for loading purposes.
Registration IS REQUIRED for Monthly Brush Pick up. Call Goliad City Hall at 361-645-3454 to sign up and register.
If these conditions are not met before 3rd week of the month, brush will not be picked up and it will be owner’s responsibility to dispose of brush.
For questions or concerns call: 361-645-3454
City of Goliad TCEQ Consumer Confidence Report (CCR)
OUTDOOR EMERGENCY WARNING SYSTEM (SIRENS) TEST
Goliad County Emergency Management along with the City Emergency Management will be conducting a test on the Outdoor Early Warning System on Monday August 1st @ 12:00 Noon.
The test will consist of short blast of different sounds that should not last over one minute. Please do NOT call 911 or the Goliad County Sheriff’s Office.
The following are the current locations of the Early Warning Sirens:
- The City of Goliad at the water tower across from Oak Him Cemetery.
- La Bahia at the water supply tower on South US 183.
- Weesatche 1 mile North on FM 884 at the water supply tower.
- Berclair on Wilkinson Rd.
If anyone has questions, please contact Jimmy Schulze at 361-571-4049 or Julia Post at 361-405-1719.
As a reminder, all utility water bills are mailed out by the 1st day of every month. If you have not received a utility bill within the first week of every month, please call City Hall to verify your mailing address and your amount due. For your convenience we offer automatic bank draft from your financial institution and online bill pay with a credit card to eliminate any late fees or disconnections.
RESIDENTIAL GARGAGE SERVICES
We would like to ask our customers, if you have any issues or concerns with garbage services when serviced on your day, please notify City Hall before Wednesday BY NOON. Residential customers are only serviced on Mondays and Wednesdays depending on your address and if we need to address any issues, we need to do so by your service day.