- Proposed Tax Sale for December Notice of Sale
- AGENDA CITY COUNCIL MEETING OCTOBER 28, 2020
- Dump your junk event
- TCEQ RECOGNITION SUPERIOR PUBLIC WATER SYSTEM PROGRAM REVIEW
- Public Notice City of Goliad Texas Community Development Block Grant-Mitigation CDBG-MIT
- 2020-2021 APPROVED BUDGET
- Notice About 2020 Tax Rates
- ORDINANCE CONTINUING MAYORS DECLARATION DISASTER AND SUBSEQUIENT ORDERS
- Texas Commission On Environmental Quality Notice of Application and Preliminary Decision Renewal
- Order Number 4 (REVISED) By the Mayor
- Continuing Declaration Disaster for the City of Goliad
- CITY OF GOLIAD LOCAL DISASTER DECLARATION
- PROCLAMATION BY GOVENOR GREG ABBOTT FOR ELECTION 2020
- NOTICE OF GENERAL ELECTION SIGNED 8-4-2020
- NOTICE OF SPECIAL ELECTION SIGNED 8-4-2020
- NOTICE OF SPECIAL ELECTION SIGNED 8-11-2020
- NOTICE OF GENERAL ELECTION SIGNED 8-11-2020
- NOTICE OF GENERAL ELECTION 2020 CITY OF GOLIAD
COVID 19 - UPDATE
October 28, 2020
Viral Tests: 7,933,477
as of 10/27/2020
886,820 Confirmed cases
105 Newly reported fatalities
Daily new cases 5,175
For a list of the 253 counties reporting cases, click here.
1st Day of the Month: Utility bills are mailed
12th Day of the Month: After 5:00 PM, a 10% late fee is applied to outstanding accounts
21st Day of the Month: After 5:00 PM, a $25.00 service fee is added to outstanding accounts
25th Day of the Month - at 12:00 PM: a $35.00 reconnect fee is added to outstanding accounts and services will be interrupted.
In the event your water is disconnected, the past due balance, late charges, plus the $35.00 reconnect fee are due BEFORE services can be reconnected. For additional information, please call City Hall for specific account information at (361) 645-3454
IN A WATER EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL THE ON CALL PHONE 361-645-4945
AS A REMINDER: IF PAYMENT DUE DATE FALLS OVER THE WEEKEND OR A HOLIDAY. YOU CAN PAY BILL ONLINE OR PUT IN DROP BOX AT CITY HALL TO AVOID LATE FEES.
In observance of Veterans Day
City Hall will be closed
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Office will re-open regular business hours on Thursday, November 12.
If you need need to make a payment please put in the drop box or pay online at goliadtx.net.