- Agenda Planning and Zoning October 20, 2021
- Agenda EDC Meeting October 19, 2021
- Agenda City Council Meeting October 13, 2021
- City Administrator City Secretary Position
- TAKE NOTICE TML CONFERENCE FOR COUNCIL
- ORDINANCE NO. 9-27-2021-1 ADOPTING ANNUAL BUDGET 2021-2022 FISCAL YEAR
- ORDINANCE NO. 9-27-2021-2 APPROVING TAX ROLL AND LEVYING 2021 - 2022
- Ordinance 9-8-2021-1 Solid Waste Containers
- Take Notice Joint Public Hearing Planning and Zoning Map
- REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENGINEERING SERVICES
- RFQ PACKET CITY ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Take Notice Ordinance 9-8-2021-1 Amended Solid Waste Container
- Joint Public Hearing Planning and Zoning Oct. 13th
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING FOR PROPOSED BUDGET 2021 - 2022
- Notice 2021 Tax Rates
- 2020 ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT CITY OF GOLIAD
- Requisitos de Publicacion en Internet Para Subdivisiones Politicas 2022
- INTERNET POSTING REQUIREMENTS FOR POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS 2022
For the public’s convenience the CITY OF GOLIAD is also offering a scheduled Zoom meeting.
CITY OF GOLIAD
is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CITY OF GOLIAD CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Time: Oct 13, 2021 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 881 2785 1282
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,88127851282#,,,,*464341# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,88127851282#,,,,*464341# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
877 853 5247 US Toll-free
888 788 0099 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 881 2785 1282
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdu9fe3SUn
The City of Goliad Monthly Brush Pickup
Inside city limits ONLY.
No commercial properties.
Brush must be parallel with street, outer edge of pile not to extend 4 foot from the edge of street.
- The brush must be in a neat pile free of nails and screws or any type of metal.
- NO oversized limbs, NO stumps, NO bagged leaves, NO construction, roofing or timbers. LIMBS ONLY.
- You can START putting out brush curbside beginning third Wednesday of the month. Brush should not be put out before third week of month.
- Brush must NOT be place by utility poles, water lines, mail boxes, etc. Brush must be easily accessible for pick up.
AS A REMINDER: City employees WILL NOT enter private property to remove any brush piles or trimmed brush. Brush must be placed neatly and free of nails, screws, metals and must be easily accessible to City Employees for removal. Oversized limbs and large trees WILL NOT be picked up. All brush needs to be trimmed for loading purposes.
Registration IS REQUIRED for Monthly Brush Pick up. Call Goliad City Hall at 361-645-3454 to sign up and register.
If these conditions are not met before 3rd week of the month, brush will not be picked up and it will be owner’s responsibility to dispose of brush.
For questions or concerns call: 361-645-3454
TAKE NOTICE that the Goliad City Council held a regularly scheduled meeting on September 8, 2021, and at that meeting they unanimously passed Ordinance 9-8-2021- 1. The caption is as follows: “AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF GOLIAD TEXAS, AMENDING CHAPTER 13, UTILITIES, ARTICLE 13.03 RELATED TO REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE USE OF SOLID WASTE CONTAINERS/POLYCARTS; PROVIDING SEVERABILITY, EFFECTIVE DATE, AND OPEN MEETINGS CLAUSES; AND PROVIDING FOR RELATED MATTERS.” The Ordinance can be reviewed by clicking on picture above, or at Goliad City Hall, 152 West End Street, Goliad, Texas.