- Agenda City Council Meeting October 27, 2021
- Take Notice City Council passed Zoning Ordinance and Zoning Map
- Dump your Junk event at City Warehouse November 20, 2021
- Ordinance 9-8-2021-1 Solid Waste Containers
- Notice 2021 Tax Rates
- 2020 ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT CITY OF GOLIAD
- Requisitos de Publicacion en Internet Para Subdivisiones Politicas 2022
- INTERNET POSTING REQUIREMENTS FOR POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS 2022
For the public’s convenience the CITY OF GOLIAD is also offering a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CITY OF GOLIAD COUNCIL MEETING
Time: Oct 27, 2021 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 898 9960 7944
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89899607944#,,,,*967301# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,89899607944#,,,,*967301# US (Tacoma)
The City of Goliad Monthly Brush Pickup
Inside city limits ONLY.
No commercial properties.
Brush must be parallel with street, outer edge of pile not to extend 4 foot from the edge of street.
- The brush must be in a neat pile free of nails and screws or any type of metal.
- NO oversized limbs, NO stumps, NO bagged leaves, NO construction, roofing or timbers. LIMBS ONLY.
- You can START putting out brush curbside beginning third Wednesday of the month. Brush should not be put out before third week of month.
- Brush must NOT be place by utility poles, water lines, mail boxes, etc. Brush must be easily accessible for pick up.
AS A REMINDER: City employees WILL NOT enter private property to remove any brush piles or trimmed brush. Brush must be placed neatly and free of nails, screws, metals and must be easily accessible to City Employees for removal. Oversized limbs and large trees WILL NOT be picked up. All brush needs to be trimmed for loading purposes.
Registration IS REQUIRED for Monthly Brush Pick up. Call Goliad City Hall at 361-645-3454 to sign up and register.
If these conditions are not met before 3rd week of the month, brush will not be picked up and it will be owner’s responsibility to dispose of brush.
For questions or concerns call: 361-645-3454