The City of Goliad Monthly Brush Pickup
Inside city limits ONLY.
NO COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES OR EMPTY LOTS.
- Brush must be parallel with street, outer edge of pile not to extend 4 foot from the edge of street.
- The brush must be in a neat pile free of nails and screws or any type of metal.
- NO oversized limbs, NO stumps, NO bagged leaves, NO construction, roofing or timbers. LIMBS ONLY.
- BRUSH CAN NOT BE MORE THAN 3 INCHES IN DIAMETER.
- You can START putting out brush curbside beginning third Wednesday of the month. Brush should not be put out before third week of month.
- Brush must NOT be place by utility poles, water lines, mail boxes, etc. Brush must be easily accessible for pick up.
AS A REMINDER: City employees WILL NOT enter private property to remove any brush piles or trimmed brush. Brush must be placed neatly and free of nails, screws, metals and must be easily accessible to City Employees for removal. Oversized limbs and large trees WILL NOT be picked up. All brush needs to be trimmed for loading purposes.
Registration IS REQUIRED for Monthly Brush Pick up. Call Goliad City Hall at 361-645-3454 to sign up and register.
If these conditions are not met before 3rd week of the month, brush will not be picked up and it will be owner’s responsibility to dispose of brush.
For questions or concerns call: 361-645-3454
City of Goliad TCEQ Consumer Confidence Report (CCR)
- 2022 Consumer Confidence Report For Public Water System City of Goliad
- 2021 Consumer Confidence Report Public Water System
- 2020 Consumer Confidence Report for Public Water System City of Goliad
- 2019 CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REPORT
- 2018- CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REPORT
- 2017 CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REPORT
- 2016 ANNUAL DRINKING WATER QUALITY REPORT
RESIDENTIAL GARGAGE SERVICES
We would like to ask our customers, if you have any issues or concerns with garbage services when serviced on your day, please notify City Hall before Wednesday BY NOON. Residential customers are only serviced on Mondays and Wednesdays depending on your address and if we need to address any issues, we need to do so by your service day.