- Public Hearing Notice December 14, 2022 Planning and Zoning
- Bulk Pick up December 2022
- Goliad Economic Development Director Job Opening
- WATER WELL UPDATE
- 2022 - 2023 APPROVED BUDGET
- Field Operator Position
- Public Hearing Postponed
- Notice of 2022 Tax Rates
- NOTICE OF FINDING OF NO SIGNIFICANT IMPACT AND NOTICE 2022
- Equal Housing Opportunity - Federal Fair Housing Law
- Public Notice Community Development Block Grant - Mitigation
The City of Goliad Monthly Brush Pickup
Inside city limits ONLY.
NO COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES OR EMPTY LOTS.
- Brush must be parallel with street, outer edge of pile not to extend 4 foot from the edge of street.
- The brush must be in a neat pile free of nails and screws or any type of metal.
- NO oversized limbs, NO stumps, NO bagged leaves, NO construction, roofing or timbers. LIMBS ONLY.
- BRUSH CAN NOT BE MORE THAN 3 INCHES IN DIAMETER.
- You can START putting out brush curbside beginning third Wednesday of the month. Brush should not be put out before third week of month.
- Brush must NOT be place by utility poles, water lines, mail boxes, etc. Brush must be easily accessible for pick up.
AS A REMINDER: City employees WILL NOT enter private property to remove any brush piles or trimmed brush. Brush must be placed neatly and free of nails, screws, metals and must be easily accessible to City Employees for removal. Oversized limbs and large trees WILL NOT be picked up. All brush needs to be trimmed for loading purposes.
Registration IS REQUIRED for Monthly Brush Pick up. Call Goliad City Hall at 361-645-3454 to sign up and register.
If these conditions are not met before 3rd week of the month, brush will not be picked up and it will be owner’s responsibility to dispose of brush.
For questions or concerns call: 361-645-3454
City of Goliad TCEQ Consumer Confidence Report (CCR)
If you notice your water is discolored, contact Goliad utility water department at 361-645-3454. If after hours or over weekend, call 361-645-4945 for on call phone.
As a reminder, all utility water bills are mailed out by the 1st day of every month. If you have not received a utility bill within the first week of every month, please call City Hall to verify your mailing address and your amount due. For your convenience we offer automatic bank draft from your financial institution and online bill pay with a credit card to eliminate any late fees or disconnections.
RESIDENTIAL GARGAGE SERVICES
We would like to ask our customers, if you have any issues or concerns with garbage services when serviced on your day, please notify City Hall before Wednesday BY NOON. Residential customers are only serviced on Mondays and Wednesdays depending on your address and if we need to address any issues, we need to do so by your service day.